Knights Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Collective

Knights Collective

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mining and Missioning during WAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mining and Missioning during WAR Empty
PostSubject: Mining and Missioning during WAR   Mining and Missioning during WAR EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:48 am

Hi.

In wartimes: Don't fly missions or mine.

And if you think, you can handle it, do it, BUT ...

1. KEEP AN OPEN EYE ON LOCAL ALL THE TIME.
2. When you run missions, don't trust the environment; you might be scanned down - it is not safe!
3. When mining ...
a) don't mine on the typical entry side of the asteroid belt, choose a different location far away from the jump-in point and
b) ALIGN WITH ANY STATION in order to instantly warp to safety if a War Target shows up.
4. Try to do this shit together with friends guarding you, supporting you, distracting the enemy or whatnet; doing it alone is EPIC FAIL.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Maxcorps

PostSubject: Re: Mining and Missioning during WAR   Mining and Missioning during WAR EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 am

Serriously we lose more people over this in war then anything else. BE AWARE AT ALL TIMES.
Back to top Go down
[Pulse] Zach Frost

PostSubject: War Time Rules   Mining and Missioning during WAR EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:18 pm

I think we need to make a list (however big) of war time rules. For example, no one should go off mining by themselves (obviously). But I think posting them would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mining and Missioning during WAR   Mining and Missioning during WAR EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 am

I agree with you in that something like this will be good in terms of theory.

But my experiences with so many wars in the past with Codes of Conducts, corp mails with those rules, forum discussions, etc. teach me another lesson: It won't work.

Better spend the time on things about how to handle a combat situation, if it takes place. Or establish a "method" about dropping people out of corp during war and rearrange the applications later again. Many war-decing corps stopp their wars when they see "their victory" and reducing the numbers of a given war target (not all though).

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Maxcorps

PostSubject: Re: Mining and Missioning during WAR   Mining and Missioning during WAR EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 am

very true mad.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: Mining and Missioning during WAR   Mining and Missioning during WAR EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:04 pm

cool. I'll try it when my forums are working again. Damn RC7!
computer repair brisbane
iPhone q&a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mining and Missioning during WAR   Mining and Missioning during WAR Empty

Back to top Go down

Mining and Missioning during WAR
Page 1 of 1